Our work in Vietnam
Enfants d’Asie - Children of Asia - has been involved in Vietnam since 1995.
As of today, the organization supports :
- Around 2200 children sponsored
- Around 500 sponsors
OUR PROGRAMS IN VIETNAM IN BRIEF:
- We have developed a Women’s Development Program for over 1,000 female students in the Mekong Delta, in partnership with the Congregation of the Daughters of Charity.
- We have worked closely with our local partners in order to construct and/or renovate schools in Can Tho, Dalat, Hue and Thu Duc.
- In Thu Duc, we have built a kindergarten and a nursery, for which we provide the operational financing.
- We allocate student scholarships.
- We also support about thirty young preschoolers from ethnic minorities in Dalat.