OUR work IN CAMBODIA
Enfants d’Asie - Children of Asia - has been involved in Cambodia since 1991. Our goal was to help and support thousands of orphans in a country devastated by the Khmer Rouge Regime.
As of today, the organization supports:
- Around 1500 children sponsored
- Around 1600 sponsors
We manage various programs throughout the country such as co-management of state orphanages, education of children who used to be garbage collectors (ragmen), Student Foundation, ‘Pagodas’ Program supporting ethnic minorities etc…
OUR PROGRAMS IN CAMBODIA IN BRIEF:
- We have set up a Health Program for all the centers, including vaccination and medical care for all the children.
- We have developed a ‘Pagoda’ program dedicated to feeding and educating children who find refuge in these buddhist temples.
- We support ethnic minorities
- We provide scholarships for underprivileged students in our Phnom Penh shelter.
- We also propose vocational trainings for our students.
FIND OUT WHAT'S NEW IN CAMBODIA ON OUR DEDICATED FACEBOOK PAGE: